Senior executives need top-quality business intelligence in order to manage risk and minimise uncertainty. Risk Advisory provides intelligence services in support of board-level decisions related to capital projects, strategic expansion, major competitive tenders and other opportunities.
We provide decision-makers with clarity and insight to enable them to take informed decisions in uncertain political, regulatory and commercial conditions.
- Strategic advice on new market entry
- Help in locating suitable local partners
- Integrity due diligence on new commercial relationships
- Guidance on global privatisation, tender or licensing processes
- Cross-border M&A support
- Identifying and implementing responses to legislation and government action
- Competitor intelligence
- Country risk mapping
- Acute insight – we combine deep sector and regional understanding
- Uniquely qualified team – many staff are experienced lawyers, meaning we understand the complex legal issues surrounding your key business decisions
- Depth of resource – an in-house team of experienced investigators and access to reliable intelligence from high-level global sources in industry, finance, politics, regulation and